Our Martex Health Triple-Layer Youth Face Mask with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology in single packs and three packs feature playful prints, as well as a light gray shade — and Comfort Loop elastic that can be easily knotted for a snug fit. Dinosaurs roam across one style, while rocket ships fly across another. There are also stars, rainbows, unicorns, and hearts. Three packs are available in two options: the stars, dinosaurs, and rocket ships are in the dark pack and the rainbows, unicorns, and hearts pack are in the light pack. Fun designs for all kids. The triple-layer kids’ mask features SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology in two cotton-rich layers. There’s also a 100% polypropylene inner layer.
* ADDED-VALUE BENEFIT - Features SILVERbac™ antimicrobial technology powered by silver-infused fibers that inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and do not wash out. Lab tested
* COMFORT LOOP ELASTIC - Can be knotted easily to create a snugger fit
* CHOOSE YOUR QUANTITY - Masks come in single-packs and three-packs
* ONE SIZE FITS MOST - Available in youth standard size. Dimensions: 8”L x 4.5”H
* SOFT AND COMFORTABLE - Crafted of 60% cotton and 40% silver-infused polyester; features a 100% polypropylene inner layer
* EASY CARE - Machine washable; tumble dry. Can be hand washed. We recommend washing before wearing and after each use
* From a fit perspective, a tighter-fitting face mask is better than a loose-fitting mask.
* If one has never worn a face mask before, it may seem uncomfortable at first, but it will feel more natural over time.
* Made at WestPoint Home's factory in Bahrain
This mask should not be used in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected; in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.
As recommended by the CDC for daily use, cloth face masks are becoming part of everyday life.
This face mask is for general purpose use only and is not a medical-grade face mask. It should not be used by children under the age of 3, or by anyone suffering from breathing difficulties or other medical conditions.
Making an Impact: To date, we have provided nearly 1,00,000 face masks to frontline and essential workers. With over 200 years of manufacturing heritage, we’ve now repurposed our factories to produce these masks for those in need. We are proud to do our part.
**We hope you are satisfied with your Martex Health Face Masks with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology. Due to concerns over health and safety, we cannot accept returns, exchanges or issue refunds on the masks. We thank you for understanding that all mask sales are final and that discounts cannot be applied to this item.